I got tagged by my lovely friend Efleck and here are my answers!!! And because I'm late for work I'm not gonna tag anyone or make my own questions!!! (at least, not right now. This thing has an edit button anyway).
Enjoy with moderation, kids:
1. You're trapped in a wooden box. You can't tell where the box is, but one corner is wet. Inside the box you have a lighter, a toothbrush, a shoe lace, ten pieces of gum and a book about chicken farming. How did you get there and how do you escape?
I escaped by punching the shit out of that box. And now Bill is going to be killed.
2. If you were transformed into a doll, what kind would you be?
A china-faced doll, with razor-sharp teeth, and I'd chew off Barbarella's clothes. On nom nom.
3. The world is ending, what would be your final meal?
Risotto. Shitloads of parmesan cheese on top. A $200 dollar bottle of South Australian Shirraz. Then, a nice espresso, with some almond biscotti, and to finish, an obscenely big bowl of one of those expensive high-quality Belgium chocolate ice cream. Fuck yeah.
4. Cue the zombie apocalypse. What's your game plan? Do you stay in one place? Or set out into the wild brain eating yonder?
I'd go out and steal someone's horse. If the end is near and all shit is going loose, I am getting myself a horse.
5. What's your embarrassing gaming indulgence/confession? Oh come on, we all have at least one. I stopped playing fable 2 after spending an evening getting men to fall in love with my character and then having group sex in a strangers house while the owner was telling me to leave.
I think after an example like that anything I did pales in comparison... But let me think: I spend more hours than a healthy person should, just flirting with Garrus, exhausting all dialogue options just to reload the game in the last saved file to do it all over again. And again. And again. Every step of their romantic subplot. Over and over. Until words were just meaningless sounds. That was my Shepard's very own Space Groundhog Day With Garrus and I don't regret it.
6. Grossest thing you ever ate?
Tongue. Cow's tongue, by mistake, in a Brazilian black bean stew (feijoada, that's how we call it). I actually love feijoada, but I prefer it without the some of the dodgy body part. Oh, and Haggis! Jesus, that was a bad one. Sorry Scottish people, but Haggis is too much for me.
7. You're the queen of a massive black ant colony. The red ants are encroaching on your dirt patch and log. The only other tasty rotting log is a two days march. The red ants are smaller, but out number your soldiers ten to one. You can stay and fight, but you'll have to sacrifice most of your worker population and many of your eggs will die. You will risk losing your entire colony if you fail, or you can try to escape and risk the two day walk to a new red ant-less frontier, a journey that may take most of the lives of your colony and possibly your own. What do you do?
I'd go all Leonidas on them pesky red ants. Like, "Today we dine in Hell" and shit.
8. Where do you see yourself at 45?
In Australia, in my house, maybe with some children, maybe with a horse, probably not with both. Meh. I haven't dreamed about a lot of things for my future, lately.
9. Chicken, fish, beef, or none?
I am trying to go sort of vegetarian, so... Eggs?
10. Are you physically and mentally exhausted from my questions? If not, I have FAILED.
No, because I LIKE ANSWERING THINGS! Although now I'm a bit depressed, so I hope you're happy.